Friday, November 22, 2013

What are some good gifts for a teen for a birthday or christmas?

nail polish organizer case
 on Nail Polish organizer clear manicure 2 in 1 case foundation holder ...
nail polish organizer case image



Bay


i have a girl who turning 12 and she doesn't know what she wants so what should i get her please help Thank You


Answer
Throw pillows, plush blankets, and a comfy chair for her room. CD's or an iPod or an iPod gift card. Clothes. Cute Jackets or coat (it's getting colder)...shoes (flats or converse, whichever she prefers). Purse, makeup (mascara or lipgloss, if she is allowed), DVD's anklets or bracelets, nail polish, posters, hair ties (I always lose mine), sparkly hairbrush, hair barrettes or mini jawclips and headband, crafty stuff for when she is bored, sparkle gel pens, jewel stickers (to deck out her walls or binders or notebooks for school, mini organizers for her room, pencil cases, necklaces...the possibilities are pretty much endless...a girl can never have too much stuff apparently.

How to clean out makeup?




elephant


I have a lot of makeup that i have collected over the years. I need to clean it out!! I would like to know how I should sort/organize/clean it. Also please tell me ways to reuse my old makeup. (how can i make another use for something I don't use anymore EX... Use eyeshadow to make nail polish)
THANKS!!!



Answer
I would keep some of each of your fullest. Like your fullest blush container, fullest nail polish bottle. It depends on how many you have, but if you have ten bottles of lipstick and you don't wear a lot of it, keep three or four. But it you have eight containers of eyeshadow and you wear a lot, keep four or five. To organize it, get a makeup organizer. I don't know if you want to spend a ton, but there's a really good one called Caboodles Pro Cosmetic Case @ Target. If you don't like it, just google makeup organizer case. Hope I helped!!!!!!!!!!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment