Saturday, November 23, 2013

Is it safe to polish your nails while pregnant? My dr said it's ok, but the chemicals cant be good!?

nail polish while pregnant
 on Nail Polish While Pregnant#$@
nail polish while pregnant image
Q. I have had the same ugly purple nail polish on my toenails since before I found out I was pregnant (Im 9 weeks) and I want to remove it & polish my nails. I asked my dr & she said go ahead, but Ive read on other sites that its not safe. Im thinking the remover & the chemicals in the nail polish cant possibly be safe, can it?


Answer
Trust your doctor over what you read on the internet. Just make sure that you're in a well ventilated area, or even outside, and don't just sit there and sniff the remover or polish. You'll be fine.

Is it okay to paint your nails while you could be pregnant?




TTC no. 1


Because I may be and I'm painting my nails and I look closely while doing it, also is nail polish remover safe?


Answer
just open the window or do it in a well ventilated area.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment