Friday, November 22, 2013

What are some easy nail art designs?

nail art with tape
 on 29-Colour-Rolls-Nail-Art-Lace-Tape-Line-Strips-False-Nails-Decoration ...
nail art with tape image



Hello Kitt


Well I'm going to paint my nails soon and I wonder if anyone has suggestions for what fairly easy nail art I can do? Here are the materials I have:
- 1 white nail art pen
- tape to make straight lines
- those circle things for folder holes to make round things
- and of course nail polish

So what should I do?



Answer
Go for something wild like an animal print:) all you need is..
-a toothpickk
-black nail polish
-white nail polish..
Paint the whole nail white..then with the tooth pick..dip it n the black polish and draw slightly zig zag lines like zebra strips:)
simple:)

How to do the same nail art designs?




x.moi.x


Basically, I do a lot of Nail art designs on others - for free, I don't own a business or anything (i'm 14) - and I get lots of comments saying my designs are good etc. But i mainly do toe nails, i would like to do hand nails but I find it really hard to continue the same design with the same proportions etc. Does anyone know how I can fix this??
By the way, I use the nail art pens you get, not airbrush so it's all by hand



Answer
I would use like a sticker type thing...Or you can use tape to be precise sometimes




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment