Friday, November 22, 2013

Were is opi nail polishes in walmart*read fully*?

nail polish rack walmart
 on real nail polish strips coupons, sally hansen salon effects real nail ...
nail polish rack walmart image



Jessicalov


all walmarts are the same in the usa and when i look for them i cant find them i look at the nail polish rack things still cant find them
we dont have cvs here



Answer
for the most part yes walmarts are the same. occasionally they try and cater more so like one based more in spanish hoods would sell goya lol no lie though. Um they're definitely there that i promise its just they split their beauty stuff by brand and not type so all nailpolishes wouldnt be the same. You're better off looking for an OPI booth.

POLL: Are you proud or embarassed to buy stuff on sale?




Mercy Stic


I'm proud---I always look on the clearance racks! My grandma taught me to be a bargain hunter.

What about you? Proud or embarrassed??
.



Answer
I am very proud when I find a good buy!
Yard sales and thrift stores included.
Last week I was in Walmart and they actually had Petites nail polish on clearance for 2 cents each ! I about cleared them out !
Oh, and made it my Facebook status for all to see.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

1 comment: