Monday, November 18, 2013

What is the difference between gel nail polish and regular nail polish?

nail polish 2 weeks lasting
 on Beauty & le Chic: This weeks nails... Pink Friday! Nicki Minaj for ...
nail polish 2 weeks lasting image



Brooke


Also I heard you have to get gel polish replaced every like 2 weeks do you have to?


Answer
Gel nail polish is a thicker more 'gel' like substance rather than the normal nail polish.
It has a better quality and will last around 2 - 4 weeks, it's much more shiny than regular nail polish and has to be dried under the ultra violet light.
The only downside to gel nail polish is that once it's been on for 2/3 weeks, you're nail will start to grow out of the polish. So you'll end up with the lovely nail coating then a line of your own natural nail growing under it. Also, if it does get chipped it ends up damaging your nail to the extreme. Most of your natural nail coating comes off along with the gel polish.
I really do prefer a decent branded normal polish to gel polish, less damage for half the price. You only have to re-apply it when it chips off.
Hope I helped :) x

What happens when you get a refill? Is it better to just soak my nails off?




Bailey Gir


I've been getting my nails done every 2 weeks for a while now. I've finally found a place that my nails actually last for 2 weeks. I'm glad they lasted this long but now I'm a little worried. Do nails look nasty when getting refilled or do they look brand new? I want them to look new and not old and just touched up.

Thanks!



Answer
they look perfect and new, honestly they look really perfect

i get gels because it's like a super strong base-coat and i like the natural shine 'cause i don't always wear color polish




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment