Saturday, November 23, 2013

Why does nail polish get little bubbles in it when drying on my nails?

nail polish
 on Rainbow of Nail Polish Stock Photo 5008908 - iStock
nail polish image



ImpaledUpo


My nail polish on my nails does this after applying the second coat and it dries with little bubbles and isnt smooth. Why does it do this, and how can I prevent it?


Answer
The nail polish bubbles because you haven't waited long enough for the first coat to dry, your polish is old, or it's formula is bad. To prevent the bubbles from forming, don't shake your bottle, roll it between your palms. Then when it's all incorporated, apply a thin layer of polish (you can always go back and add more layers if you want to build up the color.) Wait for this layer to dry. When it is dry to the touch or you feel it is done, paint your second layer and once again wait for this to dry. If you need a third or fourth layer, I suggest waiting even more time than you did with the first coat because you now have more polish on your nail, which takes longer to dry.

How do I get nail polish off my blankets without nail polish remover?




Kristen


I just saw nail polish on my blankets and I don't have nail polish remover. I have tried apple cider vinegar but it didn't work. Help?


Answer
Nail polish remover or acetone will not remove the polish from fabric..Nothing at all will work,so gently pick off as much as you can and accept that it is permanent............




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment