Monday, November 18, 2013

How to remove toenail art and polish?

nail art hours
 on Roses Adorn Winning Nail Art Design - Style - NAILS Magazine
nail art hours image



Josie W


When it comes to removing nail art from my fingers, I just put acetone into a little paper cup, but my toes are harder. I don't dare try to stick toes into a cup or I might knock it over onto the floor!

The art stuff(rhinestones, decals) is really hard to remove and it took me over an hour the last time to take it off my toenails. How do you remove yours?



Answer
Just soak a cottonball in nail polish remover and hold it to your toenails for a minimum of 5 minutes.
for it to actually stay on without you holding it, use aluminum foil.

How do I get started with a small nail painting business?







I don't know where to start... I'm almost 13 and I'm really good at nail art. how can I promote my new business and get the word out and what are some ways I can do this and make money?


Answer
I wish it were as easy as just having the talent like you do. However, the government has stepped in and requires you to pay a lot of money to an accredited school, go to that school for about 900 hours, pass a state exam which will also cost money, and then be able to work on clients. But you couldn't do it from your own home unless you have a special permit from the city that your home is also partly used for commercial space.

But then that messes up your parents taxes. Welcome to the wonderful world of bureaucracy.

Just have fun doing what you love and don't let these fact discourage you. It's not always about money. Trading is fun also.

You have a desire to have your own business and that might mean you are a future entrepreneur. Keep that spirit even though it might mean having to jump through hoops.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment