Saturday, November 16, 2013

How to clean a nail art brush?

nail art
 on nail art gallery9 Artistic Designs With Gel Nail Kits
nail art image



Jenna


I bought a nail art brush and I used it but now it is all hard and un flexible. How can i fix that or what are ways to prevent that?


Answer
Soak the brush in nail polish remover. (A bottle cap makes a good cup for this, if you can get the brush tip to say in the cap without the brush falling out.)

Make sure you use remover that DOES contain acetone. Soak the brush for at least a hour. Then clean with paper towels.

How do I prevent nail art from smudging?




Katie


When I do patterned nail art using multiple colours, I always find that the colours run when I put a top coat on. For example, when doing a white base with red dots, the top coat causes streaks of red lines across the white, even when I leave them to dry overnight.

Is there any way to prevent this from happening?

Thanks



Answer
You can try soaking your nails in an ice bath to set the polish or putting them under a nail dryer. If this doesn't work, you could consider trying a new top coat or speed dry nailpolishes.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment