Sunday, November 10, 2013

My toddler got red nail polish on my new couch?

nail polish for toddlers
 on Lovely Pink Nail Polish Ideas For Your Weekend Manicure : Girls in ...
nail polish for toddlers image



shelby_est


It is red polish and on Micro-fiber? Any suggestions?


Answer
Try nail polish remover!

Are nail polish fumes toxic for babies and toddlers?




:) Just A


I want to paint my nails today but I am going to see my cousins tomorrow (one is a baby and the other one is a 2 year old). So, I am wondering if I did paint my nails, would that be bad for the baby and toddler? Please don't guess, please show a source. Thank you very much.
Sadie Sue-You know this how?



Answer
OMg them people there are talking c-rap!

my friends lil sis is 3years old, and she has her nails painted (the 3year olds nails) all the time. Also my other friends mum is a foster mum and has little new borns all over her house, and her 3 real daughters all have their nails painted every other weekend!!

Be pretty and proud!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment