Sunday, November 10, 2013

What color nail polish should I wear with a black dress?

nail polish deals
 on NYC Nail Polish FREE from Magic Coupon Machine!
nail polish deals image



burntcake@


So here is the deal. I'm wearing a short (kind of plain) black dress to the winter homecoming dance at my school. I got deep purple shoes to wear with the dress but I am not sure what color nail polish i should wear or how i should get them done. I'm going to get them professionally done so do you have any suggestions?


Answer
wear metallic. it's really in fashion now.
http://myfashionaddictions.blogspot.com/2009/01/nail-polish-trends-2009.html

Is it bad for your nails to use dollar nail polish and remover?




Shelly


I thought I was getting great deals because its dollar nail polish but I've noticed since using them my nails don't want to grow out. They will but its all rugged thin chipped looking. What should I do?


Answer
no




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment