Monday, November 11, 2013

Where can I find cheap Accessories and organizers?

nail polish organizer diy
 on PopScreen - Video Search, Bookmarking and Discovery Engine
nail polish organizer diy image



Dylan Marv


I only have 60$ in my bag and I want to buy some cheap organizers for my bathroom and shelves. I also want have enough money to buy things such as nail polish, headbands, clips etc. I want both items to be cheap and fit my budget. Any suggestions? Thanks for the help!


Answer
For organization I would say dollar tree or big lots. If you wanted to have like wall shelves then you could probably just find a board of wood, paint it and cut it to desired length and have a friend or someone mount it on the wall for you if you really wanted to save money.

I know that ikea has some wall shelves too but they're a little more pricey than what you would get maybe at Big lots, target, walmart, or dollar tree.

As for organization, I keep my sunglasses in a little box like this:
http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/40224319/

I saw a really cool idea that you might like too, this woman had an empty picture frame where she put up the command clear wall stripe hooks and hung her jewelry inside. So you could definitely do something like that on a wall or something. I know that claire's and Icing has jewelry organizers if you're willing to spend a little more money.

OR

if you have an old bulletin board, you can decorate it up by finding some cool fabric then cutting it to fit the board and gluing it on the board. Then find a cool frame to go around it and using push pins to hold your jewelry.
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiGdmjgw0Rzwth9Cc3SPO_Rc1qPUiOo3-OvOmZfRzEBcWo3oBcCKHQaIHWXb87SjPMDUBG01x6TqgRhzU1KZqpljtnvESZvoLV7J3e_lrWygQCdWurZqX84g0wf0UJC1GBX_2boqM06-g/s1600/Before+and+After+Jewelry+watermark.jpg
http://thefrugalhomemaker.com/2012/10/15/diy-jewelry-organizer-day-15-of-31-days-of-pinterest-pinned-to-done/


If you want something that'll hold your jewelry on a table top or something like that you could use like a desert tray for earring and bracelets. It's really quirky and fun.
http://scrat.hellocotton.com/img/medium/50-cool-jewelry-storage-ideas-2023331.png
http://www.shelterness.com/pictures/cool-jewelry-storage-ideas-2-500x666.jpg

And I bought a really good makeup pack from Big lots last year I'm not sure if they still have it but it came with eye shadow, lipsticks and nail polishes and I was surprised how good it all was. It's called The Color Workshop. But I don't remember what the actual series it was. You might be able to find it at a CVS but if not the CVS makeup has some pretty good stuff as far as eyeliner, fondation and cover up goes.

For the nail polish and the other accessories, if you're looking at cute stuff and willing to pay a little more you could try forever21, LoveCulture, HotTopic, Claire's, Icing, Wet Seal or H&M or their sales items. If you want to pay less you coulf try some local boutiques, or small online stores.
Some online stores that are awesome:
http://www.sammydress.com/Wholesale-Clearance-b-112.html
Ebay.com
10dollarmall.com
http://www.gadgetsdealer.com/smlclass1568.html
http://www.gofavor.com/cheap-fashion-jewelry/cheap-hair-accessories.html
http://www.moddeals.com/list/womens-jewelry

I hope I helped!

How do I organize my nail polish?




Morgan-ann


I LOVE painting my nails, I'm obsessed with nail art. I have over 70 bottles of nail polish (I know that's a lot) but I have it in a box right now. I tried putting stickers on them and painting the stickers so I know what color is what. I've tried separating it by color but all the bottles are different sizes and shapes so it's complicated to keep it together. I want a DIY way to organize it along with all my tools such as dotting tools, nail wheels and what not. Is there anything I could buy at like Walmart and Target that can keep my nail polish neat and organized? I don't want a caboodle, I can't find one big enough to fit everything. I want to be able to stand my nail polish up, and have tiny compartments. I've tried using a box and cutting up straight pieces to make my own compartments but it isn't working.


Answer
You could try going to Wal-mart and finding colorful cute boxes there to put your nail polish. I am obsessed with painting my nails too, i also have many different shapes and sizes bottles of nail polish. I organize them by the brand the nail polish is, or put the smaller bottles on the front while the taller bottles are in the back, Or like i said before, you could try going to Wal-mart or Target and find Organizers there like a wall rack,nail polish makeup cases, and for an easy find to find you nail polishes, add stickers of the color that's in the container, hope this helps ! (:




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment