Monday, November 11, 2013

What is an at home alternative to a nail art pen?

nail art dots
 on DIY Nail Designs - DIY Ocean Dots or Double Polka Dot Nails
nail art dots image



Blondie


I am going to do my nails tomorrow & I just saw a really cute idea I wanna try. It uses a black nail art pen but I can't go to the store & get one. I have the black nail polish so how can I get the thin lines with that?


Answer
A toothpick is good, or a booby pin if you need to make dots or tear drop shapes.

Any ideas on what nail tutorials I should do for my blog?

Q. I started a blog and I've been doing tutorials for nail art. So far I've done polka dots, a bunny, french tips, and zebra stripes. Any nail art tutorials that you think I should blog about?


Answer
Marble nails. They are really easy to do and really cute!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment