Monday, November 11, 2013

How to make a nail stencil?

nail art ideas
 on ... Nail Art Designs  Step by Step Process for Creating Comic Pop Art
nail art ideas image



Zoe-Megan


I want to have the one direction logo on my nails, but how do I make a stencil so that the logo is the same size on each nail?
Or any other nail art ideas associated with one direction that are simpler?
Thanks in Advance!â¥



Answer
You can make a nail stencil using nail polish, a sheet protector and tape.

What nail art should I wear to a Taylor Swift concert?




Jessica


So tell me some ideas on nail art I want it to just be a solid colour even though I said art hhaha anyway it will be kind of dark since it's evening so what's a colour that will stand out in the dark?


Answer
Red obviously




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment