Monday, November 11, 2013

Inexpensive and easy nail polish storage?

nail polish storage
 on nail3
nail polish storage image



Hannah Kno


I like to do nails and have nowhere to keep my supplies. I just got a nail polish rack which is great but i also have extra polish and all the extra stuff like remover, Q tips, brushes things like that. I'd really love if someone could give some easy and inexpensive idea's for storage. Thanks!


Answer
For the extra nailpolish a good way to make a quick, cheap stand is to buy wooden door holders, paint them your desired colours and stick them together in a tiered motion. It is cheap and simple to do.

For your extra Q-tips and brushes you can get maybe a tooth brush holder glass and pop them in there.


Hope this helps :) x

What can I use to organize my nail polishes?




V the Fina


I have about 20 nail polishes (and intend to collect more!) ranging from OPI, Essie, China Glaze, etc. In essence, different size bottles. Where can I get a nail polish organizer, or what containers have you used to organize your nail polishes? Ideally, I would like the nail polishes to stand upright.


Answer
Oh wow, I love collecting nail polish too! I have all sorts of colors including turquoise and what i call 'highlighter yellow' hahaha.

You can opt to get this one:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0000E1VQT/ref=asc_df_B0000E1VQT748811?smid=A2TBDGJEUH5S52&tag=dealt184dealt&linkCode=asn

There's an entire discussion thread about it here:
http://www.alllacqueredup.com/2009/02/fanatic-feedback-storage-solutions.html?showComment=1235864520000

As always, store away from direct sunlight! And shake the bottles every so often so that they wont dry up~

Hope this helps! :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment