Thursday, November 14, 2013

Where can I purchase a nail polish rack?

nail polish rack
 on 2011-149 cosmetic display stand ,nail polish display rack, View ...
nail polish rack image



queenkraze


I have over 100 bottles of nail polish and I'm trying to find the best deals on nail polish racks because keeping them in a box is getting to be too much of a hassle.


Answer
From one polish addict to another I soo get it. Try checking out ebay and Amazon.

Where can I buy a clear nail polish rack?




xotammy


I'm looking for a clear nail polish rack to store my nail polishes.
I'm looking for something under $30



Answer
Look on etsy.com. Lots of good stuff there. What's helpful too is to look for unorthodox things that COULD hold nail polish but isnt advertised to do so. Like small shelves, shadow boxes, etc. Target is good too!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment