Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Why is my nail polish falling off?

nail polish quick dry drops
 on 6ml Nail Polish Quick Dry 12 #. Gadget Makeup Nail Care & Polish ...
nail polish quick dry drops image



kdidley


My nail polish is literally just falling off, like the whole nail. It doesn't gradually chip off, it starts to chip then just peals right off, so I wake up with one or two nails unpolished and find the polish later that day on the floor or in my bed. I don't know why it's happening or what I am doing to make this happen. I use a base coat and a good top coat but it still just falls off. Why is this happening and how can I prevent it?


Answer
A few suggestions:
Make sure your nails are completely free of debris and oil. Swipe each nail with a q-tip dipped in acetone nail polish remover right before you base coat. Lotion or cuticle oil on the nail bed won't allow anything to stick.
Not all base coats are created equal. Some "ridge filling" formulas have that same effect for me- peeling on day two or three. I recently tried Orly rubberized base and will never use anything else. Besides protecting my natural nails from polish stains, it creates a slightly 'tacky' base for polish colors to stick to. And whatever base you use, make sure it's very thin- extra layers of polish means easier pealing.
My thoughts on nail polish: if you need two or three coats, make sure they are applied very thin and
only apply a new layer when the previous one is completely dry. Roll the bottle of polish between
your palms to warm it up. I find peeling will indeed happen with thicker, possibly cheaper formulas. I like how thin Orly lacquer is to solve that prob. Also try Opi and China glaze. Or you can add a drop of nail polish thinner to your older, cheaper bargain brands.
After your top coat, wait one minute and apply a polish dryer. Since the aerosol formulas aren't environmentally friendly (but darn they work), I use Loreal Quick Dry, a brush on dryer that also seems to condition my cuticles. Run your hands under icy cold water to firm everything up. Try drying your nails in front of a fan, too. You might be fighting air bubbles between coats.
If I follow all these self imposed guidelines with my natural nails, My manicure will go five to seven days. I also reapply a top coat every other day to prevent chipping. Good luck!

How to get nailpolish off my printed shirt ?




zubia Hass


Already tried petrol and nailpolish remover.. It just did 10%..
My clothes are pink , whereas the nail colour is white..

Havn't washed it after that,
plz help



Answer
Stink, hate that. Hope this helps:

You Will Need:
Off bug spray
Old toothbrush
Hairspray

Steps to Remove the Nail Polish:

Spray a small amount of Off bug spray on a hidden area of the fabric to ensure that it is colorfast. If the color is not removed or damaged by the spray, it should be safe to proceed to the stained area.
Spray the bug spray onto the nail polish. Spray enough that the stain is saturated.

After the spray has started to be absorbed by the stain, scrub the area gently with an old toothbrush.
If the stain remains, saturate the area with hair spray (cheap hairspray works best). Allow the hairspray to set for a few minutes, then scrub with an old toothbrush.
Once the nail polish is removed, wash the piece as usual.
Never use acetone based polish remover on acetate fabrics. The acetone will ruin the fabric. For acetate items, wash the nail polish out with a quick washing.

As nail polish sits and dries on the fabric, it will set and become more difficult to remove. For the best removal success, treat the stain as soon as possible.

Delicate and dry clean only fabrics should be treated by a professional. Be sure to point the stain out to the cleaner when you drop it off, so they can treat it right away.

Goo Gone has also been effective in removing dried nail polish from various fabrics. It can leave a stain on some fabrics, so test a hidden area first.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment