Tuesday, November 12, 2013

what are some good board ideas for pinterest?

nail art on pinterest
 on Open This For FAQ and More! Blog Post: http://packapunchpolish ...
nail art on pinterest image



sugarsweet


I have already done boards about places, animals, food, treats, music, clothes, accessories, hair, cats & dogs, my favorite photography, marine life, ice, color, pastel, black & white, my favorite color, movie night, arts & crafts, amazing creatures, shoes, amazing cakes, everything hearts, humor, Life Lesson quotes, love quotes, angels, glitter, flowers, gorgeous gardens, rocks, cute nails, art journeling, smoothies & other drinks, house decor, and vintage & antique.

I would like to do more. Any ideas would be good.



Answer
wedding ideas, wishlist, DYI projects, pin up girls, places to travel, makeup inspirations, favorite movies/music, recipes to try (i dont know if that is same for food that you have), tattoos and piercings, products you love, health and beauty

What nail polish should I use for my sleepover?




Keara


My friend always shows m up on nail polish and I'm having a sleepover with her and her sister the same age also I am 13, but she always says the greatest ideas and says oh you can copy me but when I do her sister is like oh you copied her your such a copycat and I know this shouldn't bother me but I have been teased a lot and it gets to me so it really hurts me and she knows and then the one with great ideas says that she's right and yeah maybe but it's not like I stole a million dollar idea and also she said I could so it's not all my fault and I need good ideas quick


Answer
You can go here to get ideas: http://pinterest.com/iamalyssa/diy-nails/
You can go here for how you do different things with your nails: http://www.buzzfeed.com/peggy/12-amazing-diy-nail-art-designs-using-scotch-tape

There are a millions things you can do by sectioning off your nails with scotch tape.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment