Friday, November 15, 2013

is it possible to get nail art on my real nails not the acrylic ones?

most beautiful nail art designs
 on Nail art . Nail designs
most beautiful nail art designs image



Kate


they've got beautiful designs but i want to have it done on my own nails, because acrylic nails damage your own. Has anyone tried it


Answer
Yes you can do that. But one thing: Acrylic does not damage your nails. A bad, inexperienced tech damages your nails, not the acrylic itself.

how do I stop chewing my nails?

Q. I am 17 years old and I am still having trouble not chewing my nails. Does anyone have any tips how to stop. Hypnotism, nail polish, vinagar ANYTHING!


Answer
Go on Youtube and search nail art/designs. I felt really bad when i saw these videos cuz i wanted long nails to paint on and stuff. So i put on nail polish on my nails and i told myself 'If i stop biting my nails then i can have Beautiful long nails!' And it worked! i havent bitten my nails in 2 weeks! Some tips- 1. Whenever u are around people u know ,ask them to tell u when u start biting ur nails, they should say, ' Dont do that' or 'Remember what ur goal is?' My mom did that to me and it worked!
2. Chew gum. It keeps ur mouth distracted and busy from biting ur nails. ~hoped i heped!~




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment