Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Are pedicures safe when you are in the first trimester?

nail polish and pregnancy
 on nail-polish-and-pregnancy.jpg
nail polish and pregnancy image



Jenner


I just found out I am pregnant and am in need of a pedicure. Have there been any warnings regarding nail polish and pregnancy?


Answer
no! And if there was wouldn't you think ther'd be a warning label on the bottle like everything else in the world? I think while you are pregnant it's wonderful to pamper yourself a little! Go for it!

Are nail polish fumes bad for a developing fetus during that 1st month of pregnancy?







I was painting my nails today. I think i might be pregnant (im going to take the test tomorrow) and i know that harsh fumes might be bad for the developing fetus...
I remembered this after using nail polish remover and painting my nails.

So i was wondering if i could have harmed the baby in any way by using those products if i am pregnant?



Answer
yeah its bad to breath in anything toxic when your pregnant! or any type of strong fumes..but iv gotten my nails done since i got pregnant...fake ones..and my baby is healthy and fine soo far!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment