Monday, August 26, 2013

What are some things to do with your best friend? EASY POINTS :D?

nail art xoxo
 on nail, alghough you can paint this on any regular nail. This nail art ...
nail art xoxo image



Hailey


I need a LOT of ideas of the best things to do while you're stuck at home with your best friend. Easy points(: Just say some really good ideas & they can be as crazy as you want! We are bored! Thanks!
xoxo--hailey <3



Answer
Do your nails.
Do your hair (if shes sleeping over, try an overnight hairstyle and see if it works).
Try and write down all of the US 50 states in 6 minutes. It sounds boring but it's actually kinda fun!
Just talk.
Play video games.
Dye your hair with Kool-Aid.
Bake.
Draw.
Play charades.
Play hide and seek.
Make YouTube videos.
Fly.
Make your friendship bucket list (things you have to do together before one of you dies).
Prank calls to friends (not the police or random numbers). Make sure they know it isn't you.
Make melted crayon art.
Take a bunch of picture.
Watch TV.
Watch YouTube.

This is normally what I do with my friend.

What should I get for christmas 2012?




Andrea


Okay,So im a 13 year old girl and I dont have a clue what to get for Christmas! I want to make my list but when it comes to making the list...My mind goes black! So far I have...
Hair curler,Headphones & 1D 'Take Me Home' album.I am allowed spend â¬300 so I still have â¬215 left to spend :) But I dont know what to get! Im getting an ipone 4s in March from an upgrade so dont say that,NO USELESS ANSWERS PLEASE! Thanks! :D xoxo



Answer
I'm not really sure what kinds of things you like (besides music i'm assuming) but maybe this will help a little:
iTunes giftcards
Any other albums from bands you like
Make up
Nail polish
Shoes (i really like TOMS and uggs)
Clothes
Jewelry
an iPhone 4s case since your getting an iphone soon
Art stuff (personally i have mature-ish coloring books on my list)

Hope this helps a little! Merry Christmas!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment