Tuesday, August 27, 2013

How do you make nail polish last?

nail polish 2 weeks lasting
 on 39 Glitter Nail Polish Ideas - Fashion Diva Design
nail polish 2 weeks lasting image



Silver


My nail polish never lasts, no matter what I do. I am apparently very hard of my nails without even knowing it. I've tried several brands of nail polish and I've used top coats and base coats and nothing works. Whenever I paint my nails the polish is chipped in 12 hours. Can anyone help? Thanks.


Answer
i am hard on my nails to. Who wouldv thought typing on keyboards is hard on nails? lol. I found my nail polish chips at the sides then peeled off. Makes your nails look shitty! :(
I got a acrylic overlay put over my nails. This also helped my nails since they are weak and brittle and peel easily. My nail polish stays for weeks! I get my nails done once every 2-3 weeks depending on if i can aford it. The acrylic helps alot BUT it is damaging to your natural nails because some places use little drill type files. Try to find a place that doesnt and it will help!

Otherwise you can buy sally hansen hard as nails clear polish. Its like a glaze. Its really thick! Like really thick! It might have tiny fiberglass particles im not sure. Its got red writting on the bottle and it looks sort of yellowish color not quiet clear.

How can you make your nails looking beautiful without any effect?




Runway Pro


RUNWAY Professional - The Next Generation in Nail Technology - delivers first class gel nail products to individuals and salons across Australia. With ever popular products such as PolyLock⢠for use at home and in the salon, to the salon-exclusive Crystalizer⢠gel, Australian women are turning to a brand they can trust, an Australian brand that consistently delivers top quality products to an excited, passionate, nail-art-loving market. PolyLock⢠Hybrid Gel Nail Colour that lasts for 2 weeks and dries instantly! LED Cured durable gel that allows the nail to look immaculate without damage!

You can get this "Gel Nail Polish" from
http://runwayprof.com
or
http://runwayprof.com/SalonServices.

You can visit our fan page - https://www.facebook.com/RUNWAYprofessional

Look video about "Gel nail polish" of Runwayprof. - http://www.youtube.com/runwayprofessional

Share your thoughts about this product.



Answer
wear a thin cardigan, tank top, skinny jeans, and flats or gladiator sandals. for your hair, wear it down or in a low bun with side swept bangs.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment