Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Why can't i buy regular waxing strips with nothing on it and nail polisher thinner in a drug store?

nail polish thinner cvs
 on Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand - Page 290
nail polish thinner cvs image



Eva C


I can never find just the waxing strips itself without the wax already it on it and stuff which really gets annoying. Also nail polish thinner. Does anyone know why they don't carry it in local drug stores like CVS, Rite Aid, etc. That would be very very useful if they did carry it.


Answer
go to a beauty salon and ask if they have them. you can buy beauty things in a beauty salon

mine please?http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20091229194008AAAeIWx

How to prevent/solve clumpy nail polish??




KC


I paint my own french pedicures and I use a white nail polish from CVS. I hardly have to paint my toenails and when I do paint them, I don't use much of the white nail polish. But the nail polish still seems to thicken and get clumpy... It's so annoying because I have almost 3/4 of the bottle left, but it gets clumpy and hard to use... I was wondering if there was a way of preventing the thickness of nail polish??

It's not the most expensive type of polish.
I know I screw the lid on tight.
I hardly use it.
Several people have said "nail polish thinner"... I have never heard of this, it's brilliant, haha... Does anyone know about how much it costs??



Answer
DO NOT use nail polish remover... it will reduce the wear of the polish... (think about it.... polish remover.... ) if you can't find a thinner, then running it under hot, and i mean HOT water will temporarily do the trick. Even OPI, (alpine snow) is horrible, gets thick quick. I think it must be something in the white pigment. Anyway, if you go to any salon that uses Seche Vite, you might want to ask them if they can order you a bottle of Seche Restore. It's about $8. I don't see why they wouldn't order it for you... I would :) Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment