Saturday, August 31, 2013

How do people do nail art?

nail art gems
 on Big Discount!2pcs/set 2400 Nail Art Rhinestones Glitter Tip Gems ...
nail art gems image



Jessica


Ive just became interested in nail art, and I was wondering tips and tricks on how to make them look professional or really cool looking. Are there any websites that teach about nail art? Thanks!


Answer
YouTube.com is the place to go.
cutepolish, love4nails, simplenailartdesigns, and ihaveacupcake are my favorite youtubers and they all have great ideas and tutorials. they use dotting tools, brushes, gems etc to make there designs. i have bought mine on ebay for around $1 each.ebay has alot of cheap nail art tools

What is a good website to get nail art pens from?







I love to paint nails and I have a few nail art pens, but I wanted to try something different. Can someone tell me a website I can get them from?
Thank you!!



Answer
I got mine off ebay :)
You can also get gems and designs etc
Have fun x x x




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment