Friday, August 30, 2013

How should I do my nails?

nail art stickers
 on Minx Nails | My Nails Art
nail art stickers image



Crissy


For this month? I like to have a different nail design every month. For February I painted my nails with a silvery pink color to make it seem snowy, and added heart confetti to incorporate valentines day. Next month for April I will be putting on flower nail art "stickers" since it's spring. I want ideas on what to do this month. DO NOT SUGGEST CLOVERS. I don't want anything St Patricks day related, because I really hate St Patricks day.


Answer
I think you should do a mardi gra theme since mardi gra is this time of year. Use purple as the base and then use gold and green glitter over it to add sparkle! :)

One of my question has a line trough it?




Babesbrown


One of my question has a line trough it and I can't select it and it has no fowl language in it why? This is the question (My 3D nail art sticker does not stay on, after 2 days it starts lifting up, how do I keep it from doing that?) Please tell me why?


Answer
A line through it means the question has been deleted. If your question was reported as a violation, it would have been deleted, and you would have received a notice telling you why. But questions are also deleted when they receive no answers, no one votes in the voting period, or if "no best answer" wins the vote.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment