Sunday, August 25, 2013

I have Diplomas in all areas of the nail industry but i want to teach nail art what qualification do i need?

nail art qualifications
 on Medea Airbrush Stencil Jungle Print | The Nailcompany- Nail & Beauty ...
nail art qualifications image



fiona d





Answer
Since this is not a normal K-12 type offering, you are not bound by the state laws and regulations, therefore don't require a Teacher Certification, or Licensure. You may have to start up your own learning center, however, which then you are required to maintain state regulatory codes for insurance, building codes, access for the handicapped, etc. Your diplomas don't give you accreditation for passing on diplomas, however. You should check with your state laws on how to become accredited. Good luck.

What subjects would I need for this?

Q. I really want to be like a beauty kinda person when I'm older like do hair, nails, makeup, all that. Are there any specific subjects I need to study in school for this? I didn't really think I would REALLY need anything like maths or stuff (although I'd still do it), but would something like art or something like that help? What else might? I'm in year 10 this year so I was just wondering before I enter year 11 and choose which subjects I want to do and all..


Answer
I think its always good to have your qualifications, as you will need them if you want to go to college to do a health and beauty course. Some colleges wont take your grades into account but if you decide that health and beauty isn't for you (which dos happen) then you wont have a fall back if you decide to do something that will require grades. You could probably redo your grades but that would be a waste of time being at school for so long to come out with nothing. I would still continue school as you may change your mind even if you think you wont. But you will always have your grades to fall back on. :) Good luck in year 11.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment