Tuesday, August 27, 2013

how do you get tape residue off a painted wall?

nail polish usa
 on Chelly Nail Bed Polish Nail Polish Manufacturer & Exporter From Usa ...
nail polish usa image



reina_ap


I have a number of sticky spots on my wall where the tape used to be and I'm wondering how to get those out! I've tried nail polish remover but that just took off part of the paint, and oil leaves a oil mark and doesnt do much for the spot either. I'm in Spain so certain things are not avaliable here (like goo gone).

Any home "remedy" ideas?



Answer
I use a product called Labelclene which comes with an application brush and dissolves the sticky residue left behind by tapes and labels. It's a product made in the USA I believe, although I'm UK and it's available here no problem. An electrical repair store should be able to get this stuff for you.

Recommend some good green nail polishes?




Marco


Brand doesn't matter, preferrably under $10 and available in the USA.
I have plenty of teal and blue, but I am lacking in greens because I never find one I really like.

What's your favorite green color nail polish and why?



Answer
Hi!
I love all kinds of green.. I think Essence, Catrice and Gosh are all available in the US, right? And NYC for sure. From gosh, my favourite is "Forest Floor". From Essence there are some new greens that are really cool: "Upper Green Side" and "We Rock The Green". Catrice has some new greens as well, all very different. NYC "High Line Green" is very vibrant and great for summer.

You can check out the colours here: http://manisandmakeovers.blogspot.nl/search/label/green

Hope this helps!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment