Sunday, August 25, 2013

Where can I buy Lynnderella Cauldron Drippings nail polish?

nail polish blog sale
 on Digital Nail Art Printer Nail Tools With Nail Colors For Nail Polish
nail polish blog sale image






I am in love with this nail polish I found online but I've never seen it in a store before, so I'd really like to know where i could get some, in-store or online!


Answer
You have to order it from her blog. She's just one (awesome) lady who does everything herself, so she's not always selling. You just have to stalk her blog and wait to see if she posts about selling again!! She posts her updates here:
http://lynnderella-lynnderella.blogspot.com/
Here is where you can buy just Cauldron Drippings:
http://shop.llarowe.com/Lynnderella-Cauldron-Drippings-Lynnderella-Cauldron-Dripping.htm
It's out of stock now, but I BELIEVE (I'm not 100% sure) it will be available when she opens up her sales again, so just keep checking back to her blog!

Does anyone know where to buy Zoya nail polish online for cheap?




Rachel


I know that Zoya is a hard brand to come by, especially on sale. But I was wondering if there were any sites that anyone knew of where they were a bit cheaper. There's a local beauty supply store by me, but they don't get Zoya in that much and said they probably weren't going to get the new spring collection in. I went to Ulta and they didn't have it either. If anyone can help, please let me know. Thanks.

& no rude comments please.



Answer
Actually, Zoya is one of the EASIEST polish brands to find on sale! They are constantly running Promos that allow you to save. I've paid less than $3.50 on average for each of my Zoya polishes because I wait for promos! Since they just came out with their new summer collection, I'm sure they'll be running one soon. Keep an eye on their facebook and their blog (http://zoyanailpolish.blogspot.com/).




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment