Wednesday, August 28, 2013

What can I substituite thin tip nail art polish with?

nail art tips
 on Nail Art on Acrylic Nail Tips | Choose Your Styles
nail art tips image



LunaDivine


I'm sick of buying each individual color then having to buy the thin tip just to do nail art.
There has to be an easier way. What do you guys suggest? Btw, I've tried paint brushes but its kinda difficult. Any other suggestions would definitely work (:



Answer
toothpicks. you just dip them in the nail polish(:

Do you think news paper nail art will look good on short nails?




.


My nails do not cover up my finger tips, they stop about 2mm before the finger tip. Do you think newspaper nail art will look good, or should I grow them out?


Answer
It would look better if you grew them out but it should look fine on short nails too :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment