Friday, August 30, 2013

How can I remove White out from my receiver? without damaging it?

nail polish 2 year old
 on The Make Up Journal
nail polish 2 year old image



chelsea_sh


My 2 year old daughter decided to paint my receiver with whiteout....its allready dry and no damage was done to the receiver...i have nail polish remover and q tips will that work?


Answer
isopropyl (rubbing) alcohol will work best.
most acetate nail polish removers will eat at plastics and their finish.. you will want to be very careful with those.

How to remove Sharpie from vinyl flooring?




RickyRicar


My 2 year old got ahold of a Sharpie (black) and scribbled all over the vinyl floor in my kitchen! The vinyl is white / light tan mix, and I have been able to remove most of the ink, but a "ghost" of it still remains. I have tried Lysol Clearner, rubbing alcohol, Mr. Clean Magic Eraser (extra strength), nail polish remover...nothing has worked. We are showing the house tonight, and I need help ASAP!


Answer
There is a special product they use to remove graffiti - I think it is called GoofOff or something like that. You can get it at Lowe's or Home Depot. Works like a charm.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment